top of page


Not to be hoped, but it is possible that you are not satisfied with a process or how a session went. I find that very annoying for you.

It is important that this is resolved immediately. By discussing this together, most complaints are often resolved. If the complaint still exists or if the threshold is too high to make it negotiable, you can make your complaint known to the Disputes Committee SCAG.

My registration number is 19245.

On their website you can read more about what they can do for you and how the procedure works.

bottom of page